For most LASC students, the objective is to get a good job. The Career Center is here to help by providing on-campus services that include career assessments, job development, job placement, work study, informational workshops, employment-preparation training and skills training. The Career Center seeks to prepare students for the next career step, with an emphasis on training for high-demand jobs.
The Career Center helps students find employment opportunities through:
- Partnerships with local businesses to provide on-the-job training.
- Skill and interest assessments through the online Eureka job and career exploration program.
- Over 20 workshops each year, covering such topics as Resume Writing, Cover Letters, Dressing for Success, and Interview Tips.
- More than 30 recruitment sessions.
- Career Job Fairs hosting 60 or more companies and more than 900 participants.
The Center's goal is to provide the job-hunting tools that lead to a promising career path. Be sure to make the most of this valuable service.
Download a flyer with our services.
Room 228, second floor, Student Services Building.
Monday and Wednesday, 9 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Tuesdays through Thursdays, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Call: (323) 241-5406 or (323) 242-5527.